Friday, January 20, 2017

Cherry pickin

Oh I do love a pretty cherry print fabric. I love red, and cherries create such a cute vintage look. This dress was made using the same pattern as the last. I changed the sleeve to the plain short version, rather than puff, and used red piping instead of ric rac around the neck. I used a black with white polka dot for the sleeve lining, and inside the pockets. I've loved wearing this dress, and had lots of compliments on it.

I did a bit of fabric shopping today, more florals, and some summery gingham. I'm dreading having to think about winter clothes soon. Not that we've had much of a summer here in New Zealand yet. I've still been wearing a cardigan with my dresses most days! In saying that I have been dreaming of making myself a woollen coat with a fur collarđź’•


 






No comments:

Post a Comment